Monday, January 03, 2005

First dream, Jan 2-3, 2005

Me and some friends were Martian and we were on this really nice spaceship that had a garden that reminded me of Hawaii. We had the oxygen level cranked down because we didn't need that much. We ended up picking some lost earthlings up. They were huge compared to us! All muscular and buff. They were surpsrisingly weak in our atmosphere and while we were checking in on the engine room, they found out how to turn the oxygen level up.
They were suddenly very, very strong, and we were weak. I could hardly breathe. They had gotten this evil look in their eyes and when one of the elders stumbled to them to ask them what they were doing, one of them just grabbed him and smashed him. Then he laughed. It was chaos after that.
Me and two others ran away from them and we ended up in this wilderness of snow. There were bushes here and there and a road, which we were traveling on. We finally came upon a large army truck. I hid under it the best I could, as did my friends. We tried to figure out what to do next, but from a bend in the road, about five young men came half walking, half running. For some reason I knew they were werewolves. Eitehr way, they caught us and took us to they house, which was this huge dark mansion.
Once inside, I was led to a table where more werewolves were playing a card game, similar to Magic the Gathering, but not quite. I watched them for a bit, then walked away, back towards the front door. We ended up spending a lot of time there, becoming werewolves ourselves. We were sent on a hunt in our wolf shapes and had to run up many rocks. When we got back, the lead werewolf was there. He was tall, muscular, with blond hair that came to his shoulders. He had just met an angel and had fallen in love with her. She was beautiful, long brown hair. She didn't stay long, but he talked a lot about her. I was confused because I thought my friend should like him and he should like her, but they didn't like each other after all... Then the Vampires came.
More chaos. They didn't like the werewolves. I think they had stolen the house from the vampires or something. We got kicked out, anyway. When we went through the back door, we were back in the Hawaiian scenery. There was a river running by and an orphan boy got swept away. There was pandemonium all over. Somehow, I ended up missing ten years.
So, ten years later, I found out I was the orphan boy's brother. I had become skilled in hunting and was known for being a bounty hunter type. I followed the river and found the house my brother was living at and walked into the kitchen. My brother had gotten much bigger... I had to change my clothes as they had gotten wet in the rain, so I went to the restroom. It was a very old house, all wood that was pretty much falling apart. Inside the bathroom I started to change, but there was an odd sound coming from behind a door. I looked, but all I could see was something bluish on the door handle, like two droplets of water, moving. I forgot about getting dressed and noticed that the blue droplets were moving. I followed them down some stairs and that's when I first saw Kassandra. Well, she was a ghost. Didn't look at all human, though that's what she had been. She looked like some sort of dough monster, really big with no real shape. I hung out with her for a while. I found out she had been a scientist. I met this other hunter and we went upstairs to Kassanfra's lab. On the way back down the stairs, we scared a girl who lived in the house and we suddenly found ourselves in a holding pen, a prison of a sort. It was like a box, only the sides were orange and glowing; a force field. Thankfully Kassandra knew how to deal with them. She took a string and somehow managed to seperate the force field from the poles holding it, so we could escape.
We went back down the stairs and this time I made a lot of noise. I scared the girl again and she yelled at me. She said, "Don't you know that you don't not be silent in this house?" I told her I was just letting her know I was coming. I tried not to hit my head on the dead mouse hanging above the door and walked through to the living room. There was an older lady there and she told us about Kassandra. She had been in a band with her back in the '60's. They were all hippies. Kassandra was supposed to play a drum. But everytime she got it wrong, it would hurt her. None of the others noticed an eventually the drum became like bread dough and Kassandra died.

That's when I woke up. So, that's my first dream post. Take care, all.

--Rachel

No comments: