Thursday, December 06, 2007

Earliest Dream

I can't believe I never posted this dream! I think I had it when I was 4 or 5.

Starts out with me and my asian neighbor Eric (I believe) planning on playing a practical joke on my mom who is planning a nice tea party with her friends. Our plan is to put a whoopi cushion on a chair. woot.
Well, this witch catches us and chews us out for wanting to ruin mom's tea party. So to punish us, she puts a curse on the whoopi cushion so that it'll grow and grow until it pops, killing everyone. So I ran around trying to get to mom.
(Since I had this dream about 4 times, some things were different in each one, I'm putting all the facts I know together to make one dream.)

Well, when the witch caught us, we were standing next to a chain link fence looking at a nice victorian style house where mom was going to have her party. The whoopi cushion had gotten stuck in the fence and we couldn't get it out or stop it, so we ran down the length of fence trying to find a way in.
We ended up running through cobblestone streets like you'd find in England and I remember climbing up a ladder. In one of the dreams I fell off and started flying for a little bit. The feeling of being weightless is intense!!! But when we reached the top of the ladder, my sort of friend Lacy was there and her dad was abusive. I remember dodging wrenches and hammers as I ran through their house.
There was a lot more, but I can't remember it.
Basically the dream ends with me pouding on a window crying, looking at mom who can't hear me and the whoopi cushion is about to blow.

No comments: