Monday, February 07, 2005

Dream, December 27th, 2003

Dream, December 27th, 2003, started at about 4? A.M.

I was driving a car to a hotel, I believe it was. There was some sort of school, or club there also. I drove into the hotel (my car was very tiny) and up some stairs to the lobby. It was very nice inside, very clean and expensive. I got checked in and then went to find the elevator, because I couldn’t drive my car up any more stairs.
Well, someone told me that the elevators were by the girls restroom, so I went to the restroom. It was a very interesting place, seeing how it didn’t fit with the rest of the place. The floor was cold concrete, the walls were bare and nasty and the stalls were worse than the ones in the school music building.
I walked through the bathroom in hopes of finding an elevator, but at the other end of the girl’s room was the guy’s room. I found a little door and walked through it to avoid the guys. On the other side was a swimming pool. Well, it was sort of a swimming pool. It was a large rectangle shaped concrete pool that was very deep. There were a lot of people swimming (none of them was over 28). Someone dropped something and was afraid to dive down to the bottom, so I dove in and grabbed it. It was a small crystal ball. When I got back up there were a couple people around, none of them being the one who dropped the ball. No one there believed that I had dived to the bottom. Somehow I caused trouble, so they took me to the headmistress, the leader of their group.
She was a nice old lady, though I can’t quite remember what she looked like. I kneeled in front of her. She asked the other people, “What makes you think she is not one of us?” None of them had an answer, so she dismissed them. Silently she made me a part of the group, but she announced to the others later that I was going to be an observer, but I would train with them.
This group was interesting. It’s like the X-men, because they were being trained to use their mind powers to defeat a certain enemy. Apparently because I reached the bottom of the pool, the headmistress believed I had power. I didn’t feel like I had any power.

I don’t remember much of the first battle, but I do remember that the enemy told me I was too weak and that’s why he let me live.

There was a lot that I don’t remember, but the next part I do remember we were all getting ready for battle.
The call had been set that our enemy was near, so we had to go and meet him. We ran out to our cars (and trucks) and people were jumping in and driving off. I was watching this one car that seemed odd to me. There was someone in it and they were wearing a helmet. On the helmet was a number, 20 something. When most people were gone, I watched the numbers change to 29, the number of our enemy. I was scared and yet I wasn’t. Then he drove off to the side of the building. One of my friends from the group was in a position that if she walked forward a couple steps, the enemy could run her over and that is exactly what he wanted to do. Somehow we managed to get away.
We met the others on these steps. One of them (it was actually James) was using his power to have fun. His main power was the ability to pass solid things through solid things. He was sticking things under his skin when we got there, and then he was swallowing them and popping them through his chest. While he was doing this, a couple of people from the group noticed our enemy had come and started fighting him.
You’d think they’d be fighting him with their powers, but they were sword fighting with rapiers and they were all wearing Renaissance outfits. James distracted me from the fight and started talking about being able to throw off a mind power, if someone tried to control you. To make his point more clear, he used a bit of mind power on me. It felt like red hot ants were crawling all over me. It took me a while, but I threw it off. He tried again, but I blocked. Then we started watching the battle. Everyone but James and me had gone into the battle. I grabbed my sword and I was like, “Hey, come on, let’s go help them!” but James just shrugged. I looked at the battle. There was a Latino who looked like Marco trying to protect a little boy, who was the heir to the crown, but the enemy stabbed the little boy and killed him.
It was like in slow motion. I saw the point of the sword go into his body and there was a spurt of blood and a gasp. Soon all but one of my friends was gone. It looked like Ray, with long hair and a mustache. He was next in line for the crown after the heir was killed. He was putting up a great fight and while they fought, they talked.
Something like: “You just want the crown for yourself, don’t you?” The enemy said.
“It’s better than letting you have it!”
“It’s already been made with a certain image, though.”
“Those things change. What if the queen appears?”
I was wandering around the place they were fighting, looking at the grass. I came across Tommy (the cat) and started petting him. When they mentioned the queen, I got a funny idea into my head. If the headmistress thought I had power, I would find that power. As I was walking away, I learned that Daniel was laying wounded somewhere.
The next thing I know, I’m watching someone (and yet it was also me) all dressed up like the queen. She was wearing a very fancy gown of cream and white and her headpiece was also. There were diamonds and pearls, too. He hair was a beautiful reddish orange (not too vibrant, but a nice soft color) and her face was similar to Julia Roberts’ , but her lips were small and she was plainer looking, with beautiful eyes.
As I watched her walk along the balcony, she said, “I will save you, Daniella Josefina (and a bunch more names I can’t remember, but they weren’t the normal names).” I hoped that one of the queen’s powers was healing.
She stopped partway to the stairs and looked down. She was planning on floating down, I think. She said, “Why is Daniella smitten on my bed?” I think she meant something else, because he was in the deepest despair, horrible depression, because Mandi died. He had lost the will to live.
I think the queen was planning on using Daniel to be her hero, to save the new heir, etc. I know I felt so much pity, so much pain, for Daniel, for he Loved Mandi. Unfortunately I did not get to find out what happened, due to the fact that I woke up. 

No comments: