Friday, October 03, 2008

October 2-3, 2008

I wish I could say I had the strangest dream last night, but I've had some pretty strange ones.
I was at work in my dream, sitting behind the desk on the left side where I normally sit. We were trying to close the library. It was after 8 already and there were teens all over the library just being hyper and not leaving. Weird things kept happening, such as this lady I had never met ended up with a paper that had my name written all over it and then her cell phone just started calling mine. Turns out there was an evil spirit in the library. One of our young volunteers was nearby and I handed her a small greenish rock. It was nearing 9 and the computers wouldn't shut off... It was halloween. It went into something strange about Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium mixed with Charlie and the Chocolate factory and they were fighting this little paper ghost that had an uzi and they went flying in a hot air balloon. I woke up after this and fell back asleep and dreamt I was sitting behind the desk again and it was about 8:45. A bunch of mothers came to the front door and one of them was looking for that rock I gave my volunteer for some reason...

I'm not certain if I woke up or just left the library, but the scenery changed a bit and we were outside. My brother was walking with me and his kid and I just started running a bit and then I started floating/flying. It was exhilerating! I guess we were visiting my grandparents in Hawaii and I ended up sleeping somewhere random. No one woke me up for church, so I made it in time for the closing song.

bizarre

No comments: