Friday, May 01, 2009

Thursday to Friday, what the crap?

Dreamt that Matt and I went to Canada like we're planning for our honeymoon, but it was snowing like crazy and we had to take shelter in a small house nearby. We could tell that they had just added a new room onto the house; it was painted a light blue and there were pictures all over the walls... really cool paintings and such... but the paint job wasn't the best as I could still see bits of the plywood. Funny thing, the house belonged to Kate Hewlett and David Hewlett, her brother, was staying with her. Rather big fan of both of them, from Stargate Atlantis mostly.
Anyway, they let us stay and I happily decided to go to sleep. Matt decided he was going to sit up and talk to people, play video games, etc. The house kinda changed on me while I slept, because I woke myself up (literally, there was another me standing there talking to me... o_O) and was trying to get myself to do stuff. David Hewlett thought it was funny that I was following him on Twitter and was able to get his updates via cell phone, so whenever he would update, my phone would buzz. When I found out it was only midnight, I got mad at myself and said I was going back to sleep. (weird part is that it felt like I was going to sleep in a strange house, you know that feeling?)
Later on in the morning, I was trying to get dressed and people kept coming in and bugging me. Heck, my mom and dad came and brought my brother! I was rather annoyed. I managed to get dressed in a shirt that was too small and some black pants XP
We ended up at a pier, which this is rather hard to describe... er... Well, there was a river and this pier had all sorts of shops on it, like a mall, and it ran parallel to the mainland. Ships would go through to drop off their stuff, happy times. It was really dark at this time and it got really confusing. There were a lot of people involved, so it got hard to keep track of everyone. OH! Oh dude, I remember how i got there!
Ok, so I drove from the Hewlett home and ended up in Fontana. I found an orange tabby cat with darker stripes, and he needed me to talk to his owner over the phone. Basically he dragged me over and then he dialed and had me speak via speakerphone. He was a military cat ^.^ And it was rather weird, everything felt so insanely real! Her voice was foreign to me... But anyway, I agreed to drive him back to his home. Mom met me down there, and we got on the freeway, but for some reason we headed to the zoo/museum. We passed a field where the Hyenas were, and they were tracking an animal to kill... Well, we got all turned around and Matt's colleague had his family with him, they were headed to the zoo too, I dunno why they were there... weird.
But somehow we ended up at the pier, like I was saying. The shop buildings were two stories, made out of old wood, like a western town style. There were a few foreigners around, immigrants coming in on boats, one family came in in a VW van/truck... heh... (yes, they were floating... as in it was a boat...) And that's where it gets confusing, too many people. There was something about a dad being upset over people being mean to his son, something about someone going missing and then us trying to find said person and a superhero fight... I was someone with powers, dunno if I was a hero ^.^ And WHY was I wearing Pink? >.< We had to fight the mad dad's son.
Then the really disturbing part.. You'll have to take my word on this, but I know I was a guy at this point. I came to the end of the pier, we were watching the sky for some reason, and there was a young girl, dark reddish skin, black hair, curled up near her mother. She liked me, I could tell. Now I just wish I had woken up there, but no. My mind decided it liked the girl back. So we started kissing (blech!!). And as we lay next to each other, she falling asleep, I suddenly though, "What the crap! I'm still in love with Matt!!" and the girl side of me started fighting the guy side and I started contemplating how that would work... Ended up thinking how I could marry her because I was a guy, but I could still marry Matt because I'm a girl...

I am so weirded out by this dream you have no idea. The worst part is that it's been about 14 hours and I can still vividly recall all the feelings, and how real it all felt... It certainly got placed in the wrong memory section, because I had to spend an hour convincing myself that it was not real. No, I hadn't met David Hewlett, and No, I had not just kissed a girl. XP

I hate my mind

No comments: