Monday, February 07, 2005

Camping

I had this dream a long time ago, maybe about 4, 5 years.

"We were on some camp. There were quite a few people who I knew the names of. Of course, only two were people I had never seen in reality. Mom, Dad, Jacob, and a few others from reality were there. The other two: a small blond boy by the name of Tobias and a VERY Large guy (he was a little older than Tobias who was around 13 I think). This guy was about 6’5” and over weight. His name was Matt, but people called him Ugh behind his back. He was very stupid, didn’t talk right. He didn’t use complete sentences or even words correctly. And he was mean. Had a Very bad temper and loved to pick on Tobias. Tobias loved me. I had a deep affection towards him also. I think Ugh (Matt?) liked me too. Considering he would stop picking on Tobias if I told him too. Tobias was a very quiet person and small, the exact opposite of Ugh. Well, here’s what happened. Like I said, we were on some sort of camp. Neighboring the camp was a farm that Tobias had been to before. They had horses there, but next to the fence there were chickens. They were very beautiful and the farmer liked to brag about them. On the other side of the camp was a lake where Mom and Dad had their boat. It was cloudy out, looked like it was going to rain, so they brought the boat in. The parked it, though, in an illegal spot. Well, this cop was trying to figure out if it was illegal or not. The camp had a building and in the building were two, three major rooms. The first room was like a living room. They were having a remote control motorcycle race. I won. In the next room it was the kitchen. They were cooking a lot of food, like turkey and corn and potatoes. Next to the kitchen was the dining room, though most people ate in the living room. Tobias slept a lot in the dining room. I looked out the window of the living room and saw someone on a motorcycle coming towards the house. I knew it was Ugh and it filled me with fear. I crept into the dining room and hid there. After a while, I went into the living room to find Ugh sitting on Tobias. I said to myself, “I know a Matt, but he is nicer than this Ugh.” I told Ugh, “Get off of Tobias. Tobias is mine.” Ugh said something and I said, “Get off of Tobias. He is Mine, not yours.” He said, “Not Matt’s?” I said, “He’s mine.” He got off and I picked up the unconscious Tobias and then asked Ugh/Matt, “Matt want something?” “Matt want corn. Get Matt corn?” I nodded and went into the kitchen where I deposited Tobias to sleep on a couch. I looked all over the place but found no corn. Ugh just sat on the couch in the living room staring blankly. I went outside where they had lit torches for the night. I merged in with the crowd to see what was happening. Some Red coats on white horses were demanding a sacrifice. They wanted the boy named Tobias. I told the men that I knew where he was and rushed inside and grabbed Tobias and hid him in an upstairs room. I then went back down the stairs and told the men that I couldn’t find him. Things got confusing then. Horses don’t exactly fit in a small house. I forget what happened next, because I woke up."

No comments: